PANCHAKARMA 2023 - India, Bangalore
Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science & Research Hospital
What is Panchakarma?
Ayurveda teaches us that the condition for health and long life is balance understood as the harmony of body, mind and soul. However, it is difficult to maintain this ideal state, especially today, in times full of stress, rush, endless to-do lists, pollution or processed food. All these elements create toxins in our body, called “ama” in Sanskrit. They are the cause of most diseases and their presence affects the condition of all body fluids in the body and blocks the harmonious flow of energy, disturbing metabolic processes in tissues.
Ayurveda offers us support in the form of a unique method of purification – Panchakarma. It is an intensive, multi-stage therapy that allows you to reach the source of ailments and remove the toxins that cause them. It cleanses and nourishes the whole body. It supports health and activates natural self-healing abilities.
The effect of such detoxification is the regeneration and rejuvenation of the body or even the cure of chronic diseases. It is also recommended as a prophylactic therapy supporting the maintenance of health and vitality.
PANCHAKARMA INDIA 2023
28 APRIL - 7 MAY
THE COURSE OF THE PROGRAM
- Workshop of Meditation and Breathing on-line – March 17-19, 2023
- 30 days before the program – online consultation with Dr. Dilbag Jindal to prepare for the program
- April 27-28 – arrival, accommodation
- April 28-May 7 – Panchakarma trial
- May 7-8 – check-out
Due to the individual nature of the process, it is not possible to provide an exact schedule of classes. The exact plan of Panchakarma will be determined upon arrival at the Bangalore Hospital
Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science & Research Hospital
Who will lead the Panchakarma program?
Dr. Dilbag Jindal a doctor of Ayurvedic medicine specializing in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases using herbs, a properly selected diet and natural methods of supporting the body. Born in India, he comes from a family with a multi-generational medical tradition. Dr. Dilbag Jindal is a graduate of Ayurveda from the Rajiv Gandhi University in Bangalore with the title – Ayurvedacharya (BAMS). He graduated from the same university with a master’s degree in Ayurveda Vachaspati (MD). He is a Panchkarma specialist. He is also an expert in Nadi Pariksha – Pulse Diagnosis. Currently, he practices Sri Sri Ayurveda in Poland, he also conducts many workshops in which he teaches how to live a healthy, natural and happy life. He is the author of a book on Ayurveda – “Ayurveda – The Art of Living”
- Cleansing the body on both a physical and emotional level
- Nutrition of all body tissues
- Improvement of digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Restoration of the body’s natural balance and self-healing ability
- Significant improvement in health
- Strengthening the immune system
- Body contamination
- Thyroid hormone imbalance
- High blood pressure
- Emotional disorders
- Digestive system disorders
- General intoxication of the body
BOOKING FOR PANCHAKARMA
PANCHAKARMA INDIA 2023 - 28 APRIL - 7 MAY
PRICE 2000 EURO
1st payment upon registration – 1.000 EURO
2nd payment by March 15 – 1.000 EURO
- care of Dr. Dilbaga Jindal during the entire program at the Ayurvedic Hospital in Bangalore (Sri Sri Ayurveda Hospital – NABH accredited Multi Specialty Ayurveda Hospital in Bengaluru)
- Presence of an interpreter throughout the Panchakarma program
- Transfer: Bangalore Airport – Hospital – Bangalore Airport
- Accommodation in a single room
- Food – a special diet for the Panchakarma process
- Daily lectures on Ayurveda and a healthy, conscious lifestyle (Dr. Dilbag Jindal)
- Ayurvedic treatments selected individually for the Panchakarma process
- Daily sessions of Yoga, Meditation and Breathing Techniques
- Daily mantra chanting sessions* (Mantra – a sound vibration that calms the mind and synchronizes the right and left hemispheres. The word “mantra” itself means a vibration that protects the mind.)
- Evening group meetings, discussions, introspective tasks
- Art Of Living Ashram tours in Bangalore
- On-line Meditation and Breath Workshop before going to India
- Ayurvedic consultations with Dr. Dilbag Jindal before and during Panchakarma (including Nadi Pariksha),
- Recommendations for preparing the body before the process and recommendations after
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- plane ticket,
- the cost of a tourist visa
- individual health insurance
- the cost of the PCR test (the test is not required for persons vaccinated with a full dose),
- tips and out-of-pocket expenses
- additional supplements purchased after the Panchakarma program,
- additional Ayurvedic treatments not included in the Panchakarma program.
STATUTE 1. The advance payment should be credited to the account: Account number (mBank): 07 1140 1977 0000 3065 4700 1003 Art. Of Living Education Sp Zoo st. Słomińskiego 19, apartment 55 00-195 Warsaw within 24 hours from the moment of booking. 2. Cancellation conditions: - in case of cancellation 60 days before the program - 100% of the amount paid is returned - in case of resignation from 60 to 40 days before the program - 70% of the amount paid is returned - in case of resignation from 40 to 7 days before the program - 30% of the paid amount is returned - in case of resignation from 7 days before the program - the amount is not refunded 3. Sri Sri Ayurveda has the right to cancel the program in the event of: a) too few participants in the program - but not later than 30 days before the start date b) a significant increase in program costs not caused by Sri Sri Ayruveda c) changes in domestic or foreign visa or foreign exchange regulations, d) changes in the epidemiological situation.